Saturday 4 February 2012

100 Things// Printed Posters

On Friday I managed to 5 out of 10 products printed. All 5 posters are now printed and another slot is booked for Tuesday to get the final 5 (flyers) printed out.
To save money I bought all the stock from the library before hand to try and keep the overall cost below £10.

Printed on a grey/ green off white stock in A2 the diamond truth poster came out looking really good I thought. The shaded corners are still visible too and colours did not fade too much into the dark background.

This poster came out much better than I expected. I printed this out on paper called 'antique white' (A2) which I was very worried would cause extensive ink bleeding but all turned out sell and the paper has a nice off white colour and a really nice texture.

Again here I used antique white and the result was a nice textured poster. However the paper is not really need here because the whole image is covered in ink. No negative spaces, in A2.


















These last two posters were printed on giant pieces of A1 card. In retrospect I can see that these are probably my least favourite posters and yet for some unknown subconscious reason they ended up being the largest prints. The card also lacks the nice textured quality of the other stocks but an advantage is less bleed and more truth to colour, which was probably more needed on the dark-side poster because of the photo imagery.

No comments:

Post a Comment