Tuesday 19 February 2013

OLLIE FP RESPONSIVE// Poster and FB Banner

This is the final design for the main campaign poster, Ollie liked older poster but asked me to place some of his main proposals around his head. I thought that laying them out beneath his logo would be better would be a better idea and he agreed once these designs had been sent over. The campaign points are separated with stars to once again hint towards an American style election campaign in a very subtle way. I also sent the 'O' in Ollie's name to the back of the poster behind the picture of himself. I did this because I had to raise the logo up over parts of his face to fit in the new text, at this point his image was being drowned out buy text so by doing this very simple thing I can draw his image back into the frame.

I also used the same content to put together a Facebook banner for Ollie. Its basically just a rehash of the same content with an empty space in the lower left for his profile picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment