Tuesday 2 October 2012

A HISTORY OF... PART 2// Tickets Design

Knowing that the shape of the ticket would be a controller I trace one out and applied a gradient straight away.  The gradient here is a bit more intense that the others so I will probably tone it back a bit before finalising. I chose a PlayStation controller because I believe it is the most instantly recognisable shape, with a good amount of area to work with design wise.
I tested this lined version to see if the gradient would be less intense but it looks pretty poor like this.
I added a slightly altered version of the Square, Triangle, A, B logo to the right hand side of the ticket and the ROTM logo to the other. I also changed the solid colour to a simple outline.


I applied the gradient to the whole design to finish this item, this will allow the three to work as a set while being distinguishable at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment