Wednesday 7 March 2012

THE TRUTH// TWEET A TRUTH More Posters

I have just fiddled about with several settings on the posters to try and develop one that would be more suitable for print. The colour we chose for the screen based webs stuff is not reproducible in print so I have decided that the posters might look better if they were mono-tonal and printed on a nice off-white stock. I will propose this to the group tomorrow to find out if it is worth printing, at least for our crit on Friday. 
If I was going to choose I would pick the last poster. I would also print it on a good stock to add some colour there. I guess it would look a bit like the dirty version before but with a less obvious repeated pattern because the colour would come from the stock and not the rough image.

No comments:

Post a Comment