Tuesday 20 March 2012

STAMP IT// Stamp Book

Using the same colour swatches as the stamps I designed some stamp books to hold a total of eight first class stamps. The designs are very simple and aim to look like stamp books instead of being overly unique in design.
 I used the imagery from the happy birthday planet earth idea on the back of the stamp book with the simple but horribly usual reduce, recycle, reuse, slogan. Most of the design is just aesthetics.
I also designed a royal mail logo to make it simple and less garish.
...and experimented with some different colours to see which ones I can use for print.

Overall I think i kept this design deliberately simple. This way the stamp book looks like a real stamp book without distancing itself from the stamps which you find inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment