Thursday 4 April 2013

3D VA ICONS RESPONSIVE// First Set

This is the design sheet which I have sent to the client for the 3D Viewer Application Icons Set. I have laid out the icons at thier actual size at the top and at a preview size in the middle. At the bottom of the page I have added a white on grey version of the logos, partly for decoration and partly as an example of how they still work as icons at this level. I'm very happy with this submission, and the project has given me a chance to try something out that I have never done before. Icon design is something that I take for granted every day when I use design software, so I guess I could appreciate the level of functionality needed in design at this scale. I thought that I should add some decoration  so with the use of simple colours and shapes, these icons try to be slightly unconventional versions of other softwares counterparts, whilst still being identified as the button for the action they need to express.

No comments:

Post a Comment